Seacliff Environmental’s Traumatic Event Cleaners provide site decontamination which includes disinfecting, odor neutralization and total removal of biological infectious waste, blood or body fluids for residential, vehicle, commercial and industrial environments. Our goal is to get your property back to its original condition quickly, safely and effectively.
We are trained and certified to handle the physical and legal project requirements, while being attentive and respectful to the underlying emotional realities of the situation. Our team is able to respond to all types of situations, including high-profile and media-covered tragedies, with the professionalism and consideration required of the incident. All of our cleaners are properly inoculated and trained in the appropriate use of personal protective equipment to perform the remediation. We are compliant with Department of Health Services, OSHA and existing regulatory agency regulations. We can also provide documentation of proper bio-hazardous waste disposal.
Every case requires a specific method of treatment based on location and type of clean-up necessary. We maintain strict processes and adherence to guidelines to provide quick, thorough and reliable results.
Our Trauma Event Cleaners provide 24/7, professional services for:
- Suicide, Accidental and Unattended Death Cleanup
- Site Remediation
- Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Compliant with OSHA, Medical Waste Management Act and federal health and safety codes for bio, toxic and hazardous materials
- Crime Scene Decontamination
- Includes vehicle cleaning and decontamination, property cleanup, odor abatement, hazardous waste disposal, fingerprint removal and tear gas remediation
- Methamphetamine Lab Cleanup
- We adhere to all local, state and federal regulatory rules, our OSHA- approved procedures offer a one-stop solution, including post-sampling to obtain a Certificate of Fitness