Mold contamination is a common occurrence in water-damaged buildings and a proven serious health risk. Immediate mold removal is key. If the home or building has had current or past water damage, particularly to building materials, a microbial investigation is warranted and should be performed by a company with microbiology or toxicology experience.
Seacliff Environmental is a licensed mold removal and remediation contractor, and is experienced in:
- Basement mold remediation removal
- Bathroom mold removal
- Black mold removal
- Ceiling mold removal
- Commercial mold removal contractor
- Crawlspace and attic mold removal
- Home mold removal and household mold remediation
In the case of an emergency, Seacliff Environmental will remove all wet materials from the site and provide the necessary air circulation to deter dampness before bacteria can multiply. In situations where water damage has developed over time, we will conduct a visual examination of the building and HVAC system, followed by collecting surface and air samplings for analysis by an independent microbial laboratory if needed. Seacliff Environmental will then develop a remediation plan detailing method, scope, time and controls to be used, based on fungus type and location. Our services include proper containment and removal as well as thorough site decontamination.
A viable alternative to chemicals, the heat process will:
- Kill mold even in inaccessible cracks and voids
- Kill bacteria that may be affecting your health
- Kill the insects that can spread mold in buildings
- Help dry out the affected area
- Reduce annoying and irritating odors